Pictures are more fun right? So, from left —> right.
- Campy movies. I love The Room and Labyrinth for reasons I can’t quite explain. I have watched these movies more than anything else I have ever watched.
- Frogs are great. I caught them a lot when I was younger, and I’ll never forget the endless fun (or terror if you were a frog) we had every summer.
- Blackwarmetalgraymon. That’s quite the mouthful eh? One of the charming aspects of Digimon was how bizarre the evolutions and names were. I had a great time transforming this here toy from Agumon into Blackwarmetalgraymon and back again.
- A married couple from Japan. I got these from my host family when I went to Japan. They are so pretty! Even more meaningful now that I am married now.
- Love Letter: the best game ever. For those that have an aversion to romance for whatever reason, this game doesn’t really have anything mushy about it. Just a cutthroat trick taking game that is totally perfect. Easy to learn, fun to play endlessly.
- More movies! Who doesn’t love Miyazaki? Howl’s Moving Castle and Kiki’s Delivery Service are my favorite. Also pictured: Gigi.
- Pokeball from Burger King. What a relic! I can’t believe the toys used to be so good! I got that for buying a burger??? Anyway, I’m still in disbelief. No mom, I never did outgrow Pokemon.
- Tarot cards from a rummage sale. Now I can live my childhood dream and be just like that girl from the anime Escaflowne.
- A card game no one has ever heard of (aka Warlord). I entered quite a few tournaments with this guy.
Take notes, because there will be a test on this later 😉
What are your favorite things?